Information Technology (IT) Management
This Information Technology (IT) management cockpit allows you to track the state of planning management, development, implementation and maintenance of your organization’s IT and telecommunications systems.
Support the daily life
of IT managers
IT is at the heart of digital transformation. Our dedicated cockpit provides an insight of your IT status.
Indeed, as an IT manager, you are faced with a multitude of requirements to ensure the smooth running of your business:
- Continuously propose innovative solutions
- Design IT strategies that can be implemented over the long term
- Manage the day-to-day contingencies that threaten IT structures …
More than a management tool,
a collaborative platform
Our IT management cockpit will make your daily life easier. It enables you to see at a glance all the activities that are under control, those that are out of time or those that are generating results.
Thanks to its tailor-made alert thresholds, you will be able to trigger action plans when it is necessary and consider the impact.
Don’t lose sight of your objectives! Our smartcockpit software is also an excellent reporting and communication tool between the various divisions of your company.
By using our collaborative platform, your cockpit will be accessible to your entire team. It can be shared with line managers to give them visibility into ongoing projects, process adherence and business performance.
Control your IT environment from end to end
The expansion of the Cloud, the appearance of BYOD or new IOT devices in a constantly changing business world, reveal imperative needs in terms of transparency and end-to-end visibility of the information system.
This cockpit makes easy to understand an IT environment that has become extremely complex .
It offers a 360° view on the issues related to the field of information technology:
- Budget tracking,
- Efficiency of the software used,
- Operation of the connections,
- Relevance of the infrastructure,
- Frequency of computer bugs,
- Control of cybersecurity threats,
- Follow-up of IT implementations
It allows a simple and intuitive use through a universal color code:
- The red square indicates a problem,
- The orange triangle indicates a risky situation,
- The green circle indicates the correct procedure